- This event has passed.
Event Series: Zazen
Silent sitting meditation. Open to all.
All sits are online on zoom at sit.mountaincloud.org
You may sit with us in our zendo as follows…
- Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings: 7-8am MT
- Monday, and Tuesday events: 5:30-6:30pm MT
- Wednesday evenings events beginning September 2022 will be a little different. The first Wednesday of each month will have an Introduction to Meditation Class, 5:30-6:30pm. The remaining Wednesdays of each month will have a 25 min sit at 5:30pm MT followed by a short talk or Q&A session led by a rotating group of teachers including Will, Scott, Shana and others.
- Some Thursday evening sits are now hybrid and streamed from our zendo. Sit at 5:30pm MT, Dharma talk at 6pm MT. Watch the home page of our website as well as our newsletter.
- No onsite sit Friday evenings.
If you wish to sit with us in our zendo, we ask that you be fully vaccinated for covid-19. Masks recommended but optional.
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at [first_occurrence_start_time] on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, starting [first_occurrence_date] and repeating until January 1, 2050
- November 29, 2022
7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Event Categories
- Sanbo Zen, Weekly/Daily Event
- Mountain Cloud Zen Center
7241 Old Santa Fe Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87505 United States + Google Map
- (505) 303-0036