UPDATED DETAILS November 6, 2014:
Our Rohatsu Sesshin begins on Tuesday, December 2 at 6:00 pm and goes until lunch on Sunday December 7. Rohatsu is one of our most important annual events. Each day there will be a teisho (dharma talk) and dokusan (private interviews) available with Zen teacher Henry Ryu’un Shukman.
The cost is on a sliding scale based on what you can afford:
$45 – $80/ day (for members)
$55 – $90/ day (for non-members)
This is a five day sesshin. The cost includes lodging at Mountain Cloud and all meals, which are vegetarian and vegan. If you are new to Mountain Cloud and are interested in attending the sesshin, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the sesshin please provide the information listed below and email it to: email@example.com.
- Phone Number
- Emergency contact name and phone number
- Are you attending full time?
- If part time, describe your schedule.
- Are you staying at Mountain Cloud or are you commuting?
- If you are staying at MCZC, please provide accommodation preferences, if any.
- Provide any special dietary requirements.
Please sign up as soon as possible–but no later than Tuesday November 25, so we can begin assigning jobs, cabin space and making the meal plan.
Any additional questions you have should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you sign up, more details will be sent to you.